0 votes
in General by
edited by
I transferred to another University and still my helb reads the school account of my former universiy

1 Answer

0 votes
by (43.8k points)
You can change your institution details using HELB App. Click on Institution and then click on edit.

If that does not work, send your ID and current institution’s admission letter to contactcentre@helb.co.ke so that changes can be made.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.