0 votes
in KUCCPS by
edited by
I need an inter transfer form

1 Answer

0 votes
by (132k points)
KUCCPS inter institution transfer is done online through KUCCPS student portal. Filling of application forms is not required. Apply for transfer when application for transfer will be open.

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.