0 votes
in Education by
kindly help me figure this out i dont want to pursue the choosen course in the placed university  i was asking if maybeee i can do a transfer before being admitted at the univeristy choosen to change the university and the course

1 Answer

0 votes
by (132k points)
If you want to transfer institution then you can do inter institution transfer. KUCCPS portal will be open for inter institution transfer from 1st September 2021 to 30th September 2021.

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.