0 votes
in Education by
Can one change university without changing the course they applied for

1 Answer

0 votes
by (132k points)
Yes you can retain your course if you are transferring to a University that is offering the same course as the one that you were placed by KUCCPS and you are interested to pursue it.

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.