0 votes
in General by
I have my names not arranged in the same order but I have not changed any name

1 Answer

0 votes
by (132k points)
Some institution will have issues when the names do not match while other don’t care about name order.

You can apply for Bio Data Amendment via KNEC QMIS portal: https://qmis.knec.ac.ke/externalLogin.aspx

It takes time for the amendments to be approved, therefore do not to wait and apply when you are in hurry to have the changes made.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.