0 votes
in General by
My lips are always dry and keep cracking. Which specialist should I visit for treatment in Nairobi, Kenya?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (40.6k points)
If you have a dry and cracked lips only, then it is advisable to visit a dentist. If you have any other skin problem and cracked lips, then visit a dermatologist.

You are likely to get help faster if you visit a dentist for cracked lips treatment than a dermatologist.

A dentist not only deals with teeth and gum related problems but also head muscles, neck muscles, jaw muscles, tongue, the head’s nervous system, etc.

A Dentist will also be able to tell whether you have oral cancer through screening tests.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.