0 votes
in Learning Institutions by
reshown by
I did a degree in philosophy and religious studies.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.3k points)
Yes you can do but not in all Universities. For instance, in Mount Kenya University you can be admitted to do Bachelor of Law (LLB) if you have any degree from a recognized University.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.