0 votes
in KUCCPS by
edited by
How can i transfer from Maseno main campus to Nairobi Campus without going through tiresome processes *same course but a different campus*

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.3k points)
Yes, it is possible to transfer from one campus to another within the same University without using KUCCPS portal. However, this is an arrangement you will have to make with the admission department of your University and there is no guarantee that they will accept your request. Therefore, contact your University in advance and inquire about the same.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.