0 votes
in Directions by
Am a student and didn't know whether I was supposed to file return even if I am not employed....how can I apply for the previous years

1 Answer

0 votes
by (41.7k points)
Login to KRA iTax portal and click on my ledger link. Check if you have any fines. If you have any fines, then you need to contact KRA and explain your case. They may remove the fines so that in 2022 you can file nil returns. Otherwise, your fines will continue accumulating.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.