0 votes
in KMTC by
edited by

Can I do certificate in nursing with a D minus in Maths and D plain in chemistry and C plus in English?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (136k points)

To do a certificate in Community Health Nursing in KMTC you need to have met the following academic qualifications:

  • KCSE Mean grade of C-
  • Kiswahili or English C-
  • Biology C-
  • Chemistry or Physics or Mathematics D+
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.