0 votes
in Education by
my cluster is slightly below cutoff

1 Answer

0 votes
by (117k points)
No you cannot. You must meet the minimum course requirements for you to be admitted to study for it under government sponsored programme.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.