0 votes
in KUCCPS by
edited by
I have chosen my courses for the second revision but wish to change the universities I had chosen

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
You can change the University you applied before placement by removing the course you don't want from the basket in your KUCCPS account and apply for another course. However, you cannot change University using this method if you have already been placed.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.