0 votes
in KUCCPS by
edited by
I have attained a 45 AGP and was wishing if i could join universirty to study for a diploma course.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (39.9k points)

According KCSE Grading system, aggregate points of 45 is a C-. You can apply for some of the Diploma courses offered in various Universities in Kenya with a C-. However, most diploma courses require you to have scored a C (plain) and above. That does not mean that there are no diploma courses for C-.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
asked Aug 4, 2021 in Education by Faith wairimu wanjohi
0 votes
1 answer
asked May 17, 2021 in KUCCPS by frankenstein@gmail.com
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.