0 votes
ago in KNEC by
edited ago by
I have A level certificate from UG, to join Kenyan College, what do I need: Recognition, Equation or Verification. Which one?

1 Answer

0 votes
ago by (84.8k points)

If you have done “A level” in Uganda and you want to join college in Kenya then you can apply for recognition of certificate is through https://rev.knqa.go.ke/

The following documents are required;

  • Secondary school level certificate or it's equivalent
  • Primary level certificates or it's equivalent

Before you apply for recognition of your qualifications, kindly confirm with the college you want to join of what they need of you. Some colleges in Kenya will admit any qualified EAC student with "A Level" without the need of verification of documents.

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.