0 votes
in Education by
I need my KNEC DTE or SNE exams result slip. How do I get it?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (84.8k points)
You can collect your KNEC SNE or DTE results slip by going to the Sub county Director of Education's office.

Those in Nairobi, Machakos, Kuambu and Kajiado County can collect a printout of their results slip from KNEC offices, New Mitihani House, South C.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.