0 votes
in KNEC by
Do i have to apply to KNQA(Kenya National Qualification Authority) KNEC(Kenya National Examination Ccouncil) For foreign equation ? Any Help because am in Dilemma

1 Answer

0 votes
by (59.0k points)

If you want apply for a University or college course,  then equation of foreign certificate is done through https://rev.knqa.go.ke/

You are required to have scanned copies of you original certificates.

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.