Studying medicine in the US as an international student (Kenyan) involves a lot of steps compared to studying medicine in Kenya. You will not directly join a medical school in the US from Kenya because you excelled in your KCSE exams. Below is a summary of the admission process:
- You must have a Bachelor’s degree from Canada or US University (with focus in science subjects)
- Then sit for a Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT)
- After passing MCAT test, the next step is applying to join medical school
- You are required apply to join any US Medical School through American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS). Not all Medical Schools in the US accept international students
- It takes 4 year to complete medical school after admission
Therefore, it is close to impossible for a Kenyan undergraduate to be admitted to any School of Medicine in the US.
The best advice for you is to find a way of enrolling for a Bachelor's Degree in the US to stand a chance of being admitted to school of medicine.
List of Medical Schools in the US: https://apps.aamc.org/msar-ui/#/landing