0 votes
ago in General by
How do I search for AON Minet hospital in my county?

1 Answer

0 votes
ago by (60.6k points)
To find inpatient or outpatient facilities that accept AON MINET medical Insurance cover in your county dial *340#.

To use the facility, you need to have the phone number you used during registration as an OTP code will be sent via SMS.  You must provide the code at the facility to be attended to.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.