0 votes
in KMTC by
Is there a course that I can do with C- minus in KMTC?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (59.0k points)

Yes, you can do a certificate in community health Nursing. After completing the certificate course (2 years), you can progress to diploma course.

The requirement of doing a certificate in nursing are;

  • KCSE Mean grade of C-
  • C- in English or Kiswahili
  • C- in Biology
  • D+ in Chemistry, Mathematics, or Physics (any one of them)
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.