0 votes
ago in Education by
Where can I get Diploma in primary teacher education (DPTE) training application form?

1 Answer

0 votes
ago by (60.6k points)
Diploma in primary teacher education (DPTE) application forms can be obtained from the county directors of education office.

Application Form should be submitted to the sub county director of education in your county.

The forms are currently not available online for download.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.