0 votes
ago in General by
I need to add my wife to AON Minet medical insurance cover and they need a marriage certificate which I do not have.

1 Answer

0 votes
ago by (60.6k points)
To add your wife or husband to AON Minet Medical insurance cover, you need a marriage certificate or affidavit.

You can get an affidavit from any advocate and commissioner for oaths at a cost of about ksh. 1,000 to 2,000.

You can also be issued with affidavit from any magistrate court at cost of about ksh. 100 to 200.

Not every lawyer can issue you with a marriage affidavit. Only get it from an advocate and commissioner for oaths or magistrate court. Otherwise, your dependants will be suspended or rejected.

Dial *865# to add dependant and visit the minet portal or app to upload the documents.

Upload documents here (for TSC Teachers): https://collaborationkenya.minet.com/TSC
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.