0 votes
in TSC by

Can you do a Post graduate diploma in Education (PGDE) with any Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree and be employed by TSC?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (60.6k points)

One of the requirements of being employed by TSC if you did not do a Bachelor of Education or Diploma in Education course and you have a first degree in Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science is that you must do a Post graduate diploma in Education(PGDE).
You must also have specialized in the particular subject you want to teach.

NOTE: Before you waste your school fees doing a PGDE, visit any TSC quality assurance department office and let them provide you clearance. TSC has recently started being strict on the degrees that can be attached to education.

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.