0 votes
in General by
i have a problem of nose and throat

1 Answer

0 votes
by (57.6k points)
NHIF covers Ear, Nose, Throat, (ENT) services depending on the facility you are going.

Most public hospitals offer ENT services  under NHIF cover.

Some private hospitals also offer ENT services under NHIF cover depending on your type of NHIF cover. Others will require you to get an LOU from NHIF before the procedure is performed.

Where are you located so that we can give you hospital recommendations?
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.