0 votes
in KUCCPS by
Is it possible for IGCSE to apply for Government sponsored courses?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (130k points)
Only student who have done Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) and attained the minimum entry grade can apply for government sponsored courses via kuccps portal.

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.