0 votes
in KUCCPS by
Is it posible for international students to apply for governmement sponsorship via kuccps

1 Answer

0 votes
by (57.6k points)
No, to apply for a government sponsored course, you have to be a Kenyan Citizen. Foreign students can apply as private sponsored students in the University and course of their choice.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.