0 votes
in TSC by
I am applying for the TSC number today.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (57.6k points)
If you have a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree and you want to apply to be a TSC teacher then you must also have a post graduate diploma in Education.

Since you already have a degree, you can enroll to any university that offers post graduate diploma in education like Moi, MKU, KU etc.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.