0 votes
in Technology by
Can you advise me on what I should to a site that is stealing my content and posting in their website?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (59.0k points)
You can file for a DMCA takedown request of the pages copied from your website. Google will remove the violating pages from Google search results. To file go to: https://support.google.com/legal/troubleshooter/1114905?hl=en

You can also report them to their host for copyright violation or get a lawyer and sue them.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.