+1 vote
in TSC by
Can a person with a mean grade of c- be able to do teaching?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (135k points)
Yes, you can be a teacher with C- if you do a certificate in Early Childhood Development Education (ECDE). You can then later improve your education qualification level by studying for diploma in ECDE after completing the certificate course.

There are various Teachers Training Colleges (TTC) and Universities like KCA that offers a certificate in ECDE.
What about in secondary
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.