+1 vote
in Education by
edited by
this is important for me to be answered

1 Answer

0 votes
by (135k points)
Any foreign student that wants to study in any University in Kenya has to submit their academic certificates to Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA) for verification. It is the responsibility of KNQA to accept or reject your qualifications not Universities.
After your certificate has been verified by KNQA, Universities will only look at whether your grades meet the minimum course requirements. 

KNQA website is: http://www.knqa.go.ke/

Important: KNQA has been recognizing the Federal Republic of Somalia national examinations and therefore you should not have a problem having your qualifications verified.

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.