0 votes
in KNEC by
I would like to teach french in kenya, will they equate my certificate from Alliance française?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (57.6k points)
KNEC does not equate institution based certificates for both local and foreign institutions. It only equates certificates from the following examination boards (KCE, KACE, TECH, BMGT, BTEP, BZNS, CSAP, DTE, ECDC, ECDD, PTE, QEC, QED, SNE, and TCAE).

You case appears to fall under Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA): https://www.knqa.go.ke
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.