Kenya has benefited from her international airports because it has;
- Created employment opportunities thus solving problems of unemployment/improving standards of living
- Promoted tourism by providing direct links with the tourists country of origin
- Promoted horticultural products by providing efficient means of transport to foreign markets
- Helped to generate revenue through taxation of goods and passengers at the airport/foreign exchange.
- It has promoted international understanding by enabling Kenya to interact with people from other parts of the world.
- It has promoted international trade by enabling business people to travel to and from Kenya easily.