Uwezo Fund is meant for groups. Group registration requirements include;
- The youth group must comprise youths between 18 to 35 years
- Women group must comprise 70% women
- The group must have a monthly contribution structure (evidence will be required)
- The group must have a bank account
- The group must be based in the constituency of application
To apply for Uwezo Fund, create a Youth group, start monthly contributions, and then go to your constituency CDF or Sub-County Youth Development Office and fill out the application form.
NOTE: You cannot apply for Uwezo fund as an individual.