+1 vote
in CBC by
I transferred my child to another school and assessment number is required
by (1 point)
I transferred My child to another school and I would like to get assessment nomber
by (1 point)
Even me

1 Answer

+1 vote
by (47.6k points)
You can check your child's assessment number from your former school's head teacher. If the head of school is not willing to provide or has no idea what to do, then visit the sub-county director of education.

The head of school can view the assessment number by login in to https://cba.knec.ac.ke.

Below is a pdf that provides a step-by-step guide on how to check the assessment number.

To view or download pdf file login or register for free.

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers
asked Apr 18 in KNEC by Lizzie (11 points)
+2 votes
2 answers
+1 vote
0 answers
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.