There are a number of courses that you can do if you did not perform well in Maths. However, most of them require either physics or maths. Therefore, if you failed in Maths but passed in Physics, below are some of the courses that you can consider. Let us know your interests so that we can give you specific courses.
- Bachelor of Arts (Interior Design, With IT)
- Bachelor of Arts (Textiles, Apparel Design, and Fashion Merchandising, With IT)
- Bachelor of Science (Apparel & Fashion Technology)
- Bachelor of Science (Clothing Textile & Interior Design)
- Bachelor of Science (Fashion Design & Marketing)
- Bachelor of Science (Fashion Design and Textile Technology)
- Bachelor of Science in Fashion Design and Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts History and Archaeology)
- Bachelor of Arts (History)
- Bachelor of Arts (History and Archaeology, With IT)
- Bachelor of Arts in History & International Studies
Below is a pdf with a list of courses and subjects required. You can download and go through it.