0 votes
in Huduma Centre by (21 points)
How and where can I ask for help ?

Kindly my wife got herself a scholarship and she has to travel with him since he is still young.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.3k points)
If you are in Nairobi, you can go to huduma center and raise the matter. Sometimes your birth certificate can be processed faster if you exert pressure on those processing it.  There is no other way to hasten the process.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
0 votes
0 answers
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.