0 votes
in HELB Loan by (11 points)
i changed my course when I joined university because they dissolved my course and others due to small number of students in the course. now I was given another new administration number. Is there any problem with the admission letter i submitted because i joined the university and i changed my course and I was given different admission number with the one I submitted?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (41.7k points)
You are required to share your new admission letter with HELB for your details to be updated before subsequent loan application. The best way to share the letter is by visiting Huduma Center HELB desk.

Related questions

0 votes
1 answer
asked Sep 3, 2021 in HELB Loan by clin
+1 vote
2 answers
Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.