0 votes
in General by (11 points)
Can i take the gas again coz i took first time but left it with my husband when we separated?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (43.8k points)
Are you referring to M-Gas, then you report to Mgas by calling 0111 010 400 so that you can discuss the terms of replacement.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.