0 votes
in CBC by

Process of transferring Grade 3, 4, and 5 students

1 Answer

0 votes
by (41.7k points)
To transfer a student in grades 3, 4, and 5, the headteacher where the student is transferring from shall write a release letter for the learner. The school accepting student shall also write a letter to the sub-county director of education accepting the student.  The sub-county director of education will then log in to cba knec portal and transfer the student.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.