0 votes
in Learning Institutions by (11 points)
My son got 325 marks and got admitted to a county level school and I downloaded the admission form but got another extra county School admission form which is better... So am I supposed to log online again n cancel the the first county School?  Or just pretend  n take him to extra county one?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (40.6k points)
That is just like school transfer. It is simple, ask the extra county school where you have decided to take him to assist you with the transfer process.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.