TSC Gazette notice on the recruitment of 5,000 teachers; 2205 vacancies for primary school teachers and 2,795 vacancies for post primary schools/ institutions teachers (TSC Job advert below was updated on 5th June 2017 and is also available on the official TSC website provided below).
The Teachers Service Commission is advertising 5,000 posts for recruitment of additional teachers (2205 posts for primary schools and 2,795 posts for post primary schools/ institutions). Eligible candidates should meet the following basic requirements:
(i) Be Kenya citizens.
(ii) Must be 45 years of age and below.
(iii) Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
(iv) Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
(a) Applicants applying for posts in Primary schools must be holders of P1 Certificate.Interested candidates should apply to the TSC County Director, in the County where a vacancy has been advertised attaching all relevant academic and professional certificates.The application should be submitted through the respective TSC Sub-County Directors.Those who had applied earlier and were unsuccessful must apply afresh since a new merit list for 2017/2018 financial year will be generated.
Successful candidates will be deployed to serve in stations in any part of the country and not necessarily in the County where they were recruited.
(b) Applicants applying for posts in Post Primary Institutions must be holders of a minimum of Diploma in Education Certificate. Interested candidates should apply to the Secretary, Board of Management of the School/Institution where the vacancy has been advertised attaching all relevant Academic and Professional Certificates and submit a copy to the respective TSC County Director.
- Interested candidates should submit their applications to the respective County Directors for Primary Schools and Boards of Management for Post Primary Institutions not later than 14th June, 2017.
- The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
- The Teachers Service Commission will only deal with TSC County Selection Panels and Boards of Management in this exercise. Individual applications to the Commission will NOT be considered.
- Successful candidates MUST NOT fill employment forms in more than one station as this will lead to disqualification.
- Director (Teacher Management) Tel:02028921932
- Senior Deputy Director (Teacher Management Primary) Tel:02028921323
- Senior Deputy Director (Teacher Management Post Primary) Tel:0202892137
Email TSC contacts
Write to TSC Headquarters through email@example.com
For detailed information on available vacancies in Counties and schools/institutions applicants are advised to;
- Visit the TSC Website at www.tsc.go.ke
- Visit the TSC office at the County or Sub-county of their choice
Do not miss all our latest updates on Teachers Jobs!