Ranking of the Top 10 universities with the most active social media users in Kenya: A case of twitter
In this era, social media is a powerful tool that any universities cannot afford to avoid. Higher institutions of learning should invest in online reputation as they can use social media to improve their overall brand image.
What do reputable universities like Harvard and Oxford have in common? A good reputation and powerful branding. For instance Harvard has over 3 million fans on Facebook and over 300k followers. Its able to maintain its reputation through social media.
Below are the top universities on social media particularly twitter. Kenyatta university has maintained its top position since the last ranking kenyayote.com did in 2015. KCA University has managed to improve from its previous ratings and joined the list.
- Kenyatta university-@KenyattaUni- Followers (15.8k)
- Nairobi University@uonbi- followers (14.2k)
- Strathmore University-@StrathU- followers (12.4k)
- Unite states international university-@USIUAfrica-followers (8.1k)
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture & Technology (JKUAT) @DiscoverJKUAT-followers (5.6k)
- Mount Kenya University @MountKenyaUni (4k)
- Maseno university-@Maseno_Uni -followers (2.9k)
- Day Star University@DaystarUni-followers (2.9k)
- Egerton University-@EgertonCampus (@egertonuniversity) -followers (2.5k)
- Moi University-@MoiUniversityKe-followers (2.5k)
- KCA University -@kcauniversity (2.5K)
Some universities have more than five pseudo accounts which divide their followers thus affecting their rankings. E.g Egerton University.
Like us on Facebook Kenyayote for more university rankings updates
You need an unsecured online soft loan istantly via mpesa? VISIT HERE
Looking for the Best Web Hosting Company? Go for: Hostgator Hosting
We secure our website and improve performance by using: Jetpack Professional
Kenyayote gets high Traffic and page rank by help of the intelligent SEO Tool Called: Semrush