Interested in joining Technical University Of Kenya (TUK)? May 2018 Intake is open for application. All applications for undergraduates are done online through the university’s official admission portal that is provided below.
How to apply for Technical University of Kenya may 2018 intake
- Visit: https://intake.tukenya.ac.ke/
- Create account
- pay a non-refundable application fees of * KES 2,000 through the provided account numbers
- Wait for 24 hours after payment and return to the portal, login and proceed to enter your academic qualifications and personal details
- Choose your programme
- Submit your selection
- Wait for selection
Selection of successful student is done in batches. The first one takes place around July to mid-August yearly.
Once selection for the programme you applied for is completed, you will be notified through the portal that created an account.
Points to note about TUK Admission
- All applications for diploma and degree programmes are done online
- Applicants for postgraduate programmes need to fill application forms available at the postgraduate website.
Technical University of Kenya official Contacts
- Office Location: Located along Haile Selassie Avenue
- Telephone number: +254(020) 2219929 or 3341639, 3343672
- Email: email@example.com
Do not miss all our latest updates on technical university of Kenya intakes