How to apply for Open Distance and online learning at Kenya Institute of SE.
Kenya Institute of Special Education (KISE) is a government agency of the Ministry of Education, Kenya. KISE is run by a council appointed by the Minister for Education. The institute conducts teacher training courses for teachers of children with special needs and disabilities. The institute also runs a pre-school department where training and the stimulation of young children with special needs and disabilities is carried out for the purpose of teacher training.
How to apply for Open Distance and online learning
- Download the application form here
- Ensure you have the following crucial details
- TSC No
- photocopies of all your academic and professional certificates
- a copy of the National Identity Card
Courses offered for open distance and online learning include;
- Diploma in Special Needs Education
- Diploma in Sign Language Interpretation
- Diploma in Guidance and Counseling
- Certificate in Inclusive Education
- Certificate in Kenyan Sign Language
- Certificate in Orientation and Mobility
- Certificate in Educational Audiology
- Certificate in Functional Assessment
- Certificate in Education of Learners with Cerebral Palsy
- Certificate in Braille
- Certificate in ECCDE
- Certificate in Guidance and Counseling
- Certificate in Low Vision
You can check Kenya Institute of Special Education (KISE) official website http://kise.co.ke
You can find through the search button similar posts for Moi University, University of Nairobi, Kenyatta University, Jomo Kenyatta University, Mount Kenya University.
Do not miss any of Kenyayote Updates!
You need an unsecured online soft loan istantly via mpesa? VISIT HERE
Looking for the Best Web Hosting Company? Go for: Wordpress Hosting
We secure our website and improve performance by using: Jetpack Professional
Kenyayote gets high Traffic and page rank by help of the intelligent SEO Tool Called: Semrush