This is the new KUCCPS Revision procedure for placement: The KUCCPs portal will be used by individual applicants for application of programme choices
STEP 1: ACCESSING 2016/2017 AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES
- Visit: http://students.kuccps.net
The student should input their index number, the year they sat for KCSE examination and their
birth certificate number according to the information given to KNEC. In case the birth certificate number was not provided during registration the student should use their KCPE index number as the password.
- click on PROGRAMMES & COURSES.
- For you to access a particular programme click on the group within which the programme falls in e.g. if it is education click on it.
- Click on the particular programme that you want to pursue i.e. if it is Bachelor of Education (Arts), click on it.
- Note down the 7 digit programme codes for programmes you are interested in so you can fill them in later.
STEP 2: APPLICATION FEE PAYMENT
To access Programme Application Form, you MUST pay the required amount through your mobile phone by Mpesa following the instructions below:
- Go to M-PESA on your phone
- Select Pay Bill option
- Enter Business no. 820201
- Enter KCSE Examination year followed by 11 Digit INDEX NO e.g.201601234567891 as your account number
- Enter the Amount
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send
STEP 3: APPLICATION/REVISION OF COURSES/PROGRAMMES
Use the link titled Programme Application to complete your application/revision as follows:
- Enter the Programme codes for the revised programme choices that you recorded and save
- The choices you have made will be displayed if you have completed the form without errors. If you find errors indicated in red, correct and save again.
You MUST Log out when you have finalized with application. This is necessary so as to keep your application information safe.
For more KUCCPS revision inquires for government sponsored students contact contact telephone : 0723954927, 0734879662 or Email :