Find below a list of fake, Unapproved courses by Kenya’s Commission of University Education (CUE) Offered in Moi University. All the courses listed are available in official Moi University website https://www.mu.ac.ke as being offered but there are not available in the list of approved courses by CUE.
The Commission for University Education had embarked on two weeks special Quality Audit Inspection in all universities and recently published its results. Universities have been given 30 days to respond to raised quires in the report. Students who graduated with fake unapproved degrees risk cancellation.
List of Fake, Unapproved Degree Courses Offered in Moi University
- Bachelor of Education (Arts)
- Bachelor of science in Aerospace Sciences in Logistics
- Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Sciences in Piloting
- Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Security
- BSc. Leadership and Health Services Management
- BSc. Clinical Nutrition
- BSc. Public Health Nutrition
- BSc. Community Health and Development
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Maritime Management
- Bachelor of Aviation Management
- Bachelor in Agricultural Economics
- B.Sc. (Biochemistry)
- B.Sc. (Botany)
- B.Sc. (Chemistry)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Zoology)
- BSc in Agricultural Biotechnology
- BSc in Agricultural Extension Education
- BSc in Horticulture
- BSc in Seed Science
- BSc in Soil Science
- BSc in Irrigation and Land Use Management
- BSc in Crop Production
- BSc in Food Science and Technology
- BSc in Dry Lands and Sustainable Agriculture
All the above courses are published in official Moi University website as being offered.
You can check how the list was arrived at here
Do not miss our next update of Fake degrees offered in University of Nairobi according to the recently published audit report.