You can now Live stream all 2018 world cup matches online in Kenya using the Kwese Iflix app or website. Safaricom has also partnered with KWESE Tv to provide cheap unlimited data bundles called GIGA Football Pass that are only meant for streaming world cup matches on KWESE TV, DST or Startimes.
How to stream live all 2018 world cup matches through Kwese Iflix
- Visit: https://piay.iflix.com/ or download the Iflix App from Google Play store or App Store
- Sign up
- Select Your subscription (1-Day VIP Subscription ksh. 60, 3-Days VIP Subscription ksh. 100, 7-Days VIP Subscription ksh. 200 and 30-Days VIP Subscription ksh. 400
- After choosing your subscription, pay online via mpesa or credit Card
- Your are done (all 2018 world cup matches plus movies are available)
Live streaming consumes a lot of data bundles and will be such an expensive affair, you need an unlimited internet plan (You can check this page for Unlimited Safaricom Home fibre or Telkom Unlimited Home Plan). However, because installing Safaricom Home fibre or Telkom Home plan will take time and you don’t want to miss any world cup game, here is a good deal.
Safaricom has partnered with Kwese TV to bring you extremely cheap unlimited data bundles specifically meant for live streaming world cup matches. This offer as we highlighted above is called GIGA Football Pass and below is a procedure of how to go about it.
How to buy Safaricom GIGA Football Pass bundles for Kwese iflix live stream
- Dial *544#
- Then select 1 (GIGA Football Pass)
- Then select Kwese iflix
- The 24 hours subscription @Sh. 50
- Then pay via mpesa or airtime
Stream your world cup matches with no worry.
NOTE: The safaricom iflix data bundles can only be used for streaming via iflix mobile app. They can’t work via iflix website that is desktop browser (We will update incase of any changes).
Kwese TV Sports is available in the following countries
Do not miss all our latest updates on how to stream world cup matches in Kenya