KASNEB was established in 1969 by the accountants act. KASNEB examinations cover topics on finance, accountancy, management, governance, information technology etc. Below is a simplified explanation on how to get started with KASNEB.
KASNEB online Registration and application
Registration requirements for KASNEB are;
- Atleast KSCE grade D+ (D plus) for Technician examinations which include ATC, ICTT, IST and CMT
- Atleast KSCE grade C+ (C plus) for professional examination which include CPA, CPS, CICT, CCP and CSIA
More requirements can be found here
In order to register with KASNEB online visit the following link http://online.kasneb.or.ke/ and create an account.
- Those who want to do May examination are supposed to register by Monday 15th February 2016 (Late exam entry is Thursday 31st March 2016)
- Those who want to do December examination are supposed to register (to be updated). Late registration with permission is also guaranteed
NOTE: Copies of your results are needed before applying for your next examination.
KASNEB Registration and examination fee
Registration fee differ and may be updated from time to time. Find below the current KASNEB examination and registration fee.
- ATC/ICTT/IST/CMT registration fees is ksh. 4,400
- CPA Part 1-ksh. 4,800
- CPA Part 2-ksh. 8,000
- CPA Part 3-ksh. 12,000
You can find full fee structure here
Booking KASNEB Examinations online
You can book KASNEB examinations online by logging into the student portal http://online.kasneb.or.ke/ and click on the examination entry. You can also visit the nearest examination center listed here for manual booking
Check KASNEB results Online
There are different ways in which one can get KASNEB results
- You can either sms your KASNEB registration number to 20558 where you will be charged ksh. 10. For instance, Kasneb/nac/68148 to 20558. Getting results through sms service is only available to Safaricom subscribers.
- You can also get your KASNEB results online using the KASNEB student portal link http://online.kasneb.or.ke You must have created a KASNEB student account to get the results online. This choice also allows you to print your results online
For more information you can visit the official KASNEB website www.kasneb.or.k or contact
- KASNEB Towers, Off Hospital Road
P.O. Box 41362 00100
Mobile: 0722 201214, 0734 600624
Check back as we will keep updating this website for the latest KASNEB news or updates. You can also like us on fb Kenyayote for the latest campus news updates in Kenya
For KASNEB: CPA, CPS, ATD, CIFA, notes, sample revision exams and past papers contact 0714366785