Jack Ma (Ma Yun); China’s billionaire, forbes richest business person and founder of Alibaba Group, is Nairobi, Kenya to deliver a speech to youths on his journey to entrepreneur success. The event will be streamed and broadcasted live on NTV.
Jack Ma in Nairobi
Jack Ma will be addressing youths at the University of Nairobi today (Thursday 20th July 2017) on what it takes to be a successful entrepreneurs. The business magnate is Nairobi for two days.
- Venue of event: Jack Ma’s public lecture will be at the University of Nairobi Towers, Chandaria Centre for Performing Arts, Main Campus.
- Time of event: 20th July 2017, 2.00pm.
- Broadcast: Watch at NTV
- Live stream: NTV Facebook or NTV Online
What Kenyans are saying on twitter about Business tycoon and Alibaba Founder Jack Ma in Kenya
- Tim Muli: One person I’ve dreamt of meeting is the mind behind #Alibaba market one
- JONNAHRAO: Kituyi, Good Morning Sir. I want to thank you for bringing Jack Ma to Kenya
- University of Nairobi: Today is Thursday, July 20, 2017 and Jack Ma is coming to uonbi. It is such a great honour!
- Nyagwoka M. Nyagwoka: Richest man in China, JACK MA will be in Kenya today. I got a lot to learn from him
About Jack Ma (summary
- Was Born in September 10, 1964 in Hangzhou, China
- Forbes (2017) indicates that his net worth is 35.6 billion USD
- Married to Zhang Ying
- Kenya Chinese Chambers of commerce
- United Nations conference of trade and development (UNCTAD)
- confucius institute at the University of Nairobi
- Kilimall Kenya (Ecommerce)
If you missed Jack Ma’s message in our live broadcast page below is a video of the same
We will update the Jack Ma’s entire speech in video and text format once he completes delivering.