Inter University Transfer: KUCCPS Procedure of Transferring from one institution to another
The procedure below indicates how you can transfer from one university to another. It does not include course transfer.
- Visit students.kuccps.net
- Login and click on APPLICATIONS/REVISIONS
- Then click on inter institution transfers
- Box will appear like the one below
- Fill all the details appropriately
Take NOTE of the details below
Inter Institution/University Transfer Details
- Non-Refundable Fee of 1,000 MUST be paid before processing Inter Institution Transfer.
- Reasons for application for transfer must be provided
- That the Inter University / College is :
(a) Considered only if the applicant meets the cut off for the course they want to move to and there is still capacity in that course .
(b) Apply to courses in different Universities / Colleges.
Consider Inter-faculty transfer if courses are in the same University / College
(c) Valid after approval by the respective University / College and KUCCPS.
(d) Where NOT Approved, then the candidate is retained in the course placed in.