Inter University Transfer: KUCCPS Procedure of Transferring from one institution to another
The procedure below indicates how you can transfer from one university to another. It does not include course transfer.
- Visit students.kuccps.net
- Login and click on APPLICATIONS/REVISIONS
- Then click on inter institution transfers
- Box will appear like the one below
- Fill all the details appropriately
Take NOTE of the details below
Inter Institution/University Transfer Details
- Non-Refundable Fee of 1,000 MUST be paid before processing Inter Institution Transfer.
- Reasons for application for transfer must be provided
- That the Inter University / College is :
(a) Considered only if the applicant meets the cut off for the course they want to move to and there is still capacity in that course .
(b) Apply to courses in different Universities / Colleges.
Consider Inter-faculty transfer if courses are in the same University / College
(c) Valid after approval by the respective University / College and KUCCPS.
(d) Where NOT Approved, then the candidate is retained in the course placed in.
You need an unsecured online soft loan istantly via mpesa? VISIT HERE
Are you a Teacher, Lecturer or Student? Proofread your text for Plagiarism and grammar errors online VISIT HERE
Looking for the Best Web Hosting Company? Go for: Wordpress Hosting
We secure our website and improve performance by using: Jetpack Professional
Kenyayote gets high Traffic and page rank by help of the intelligent SEO Tool Called: Semrush