Have you been looking for a writing opportunity in Kenya? Here is one that pays well for the best three only.
Infinity Industrial Park invites original essay submissions from across the world. The essay competition offers people from diverse backgrounds the opportunity to make their voices heard on the importance of industrialization in a developing country such as Kenya. It offers them an opportunity to express their thoughts and demonstrate their ability to ideate and present their views. It also aims to bring to fore the importance and need for organised industrialization in third world countries.
- Minimum word count of 1500
- Original work
- Well researched with facts and figures
- The essay must present a cause for the need of industrial parks in Kenya
- Contestant should be over 18 years in age
- Entries must be written in English.
- Uploaded file type must be “.pdf”, “.doc” or “.docx” or it shall be rejected
- All candidates are advised to include their full name in their essay submission
- The topic for the essay this year is: “THE NEED FOR MODERN INDUSTRIAL PARKS IN KENYA TO BOOST NATIONAL PRODUCTIVITY”
- All entries must be submitted before midnight (GMT) on 31st January 2016.
Terms & Conditions for the Infinity Industrial Park Essay Contest
The Competition is open to nationals or residents of all countries with the exception of those that are barred legally by the Kenyan Government or is disallowed by their own governments.
Only one essay per entrant is allowed. Once an essay is submitted, writers will not have the opportunity to revise it. Please carefully check and improve you writing before submitting the final copy, and also ensure that all supplementary information is filled in correctly (name, contact details, topic number, etc.)
Plagiarism: Entries will be disqualified if they are suspected of plagiarism. Plagiarism is the ‘use or close imitation of the language and thoughts of another author without authorisation and the representation of that author’s work as one’s own, as by not crediting the original author’. If using existing writing material, do cite appropriately.
The final copy submitted for the competition MUST be the entrant’s own work, and cannot be excessively corrected or improved by another person. This does not rule out input or assistance from others. However, an entry will be disregarded if there is any suggestion of excessive external help.
- Firrst Place: Win a cash prize of KES 300,000
- Second Place: Win a cash prize of KES 200,000
- Third Place: Win a cash prize of KES 100,000
For more writing opportunities in Kenya visit kenyayote how to make money online in Kenya page